What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is the treatment and prevention of physical injuries and movement problems.
Education and preventative measures help patients gain the highest possible level of independent function.
At Zoom Physiotherapy, you get a half hour of 1-on-1 treatment and are also taught a home exercise program to help with your recovery so that you can get back to what you enjoy doing.
What do physiotherapy programs include?
Your physiotherapy program will include:
• Information and education.
• Physical exercise.
• Loosening and stretching of the muscles and joints.
• Strengthening of muscles.
• The use of ultrasound, lasers or other equipment.
• Application of heat and/or cold.